HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Just bought the Bad Boy Buggie: My review
Old 11-15-2007, 08:19 PM
BBQ BOY

Default RE: Just bought the Bad Boy Buggie: My review

CONGRATS|!!! Ever since I bought mine the Grizzly 700 hasn't left the garage. This thing is beast and I have put that thing through that lifted ATVers wereafraid of going through(retention ponds, DEEPLY ruted out trails and fields).
I have a winch, enclosure and battery fill kit. All from Bad Boy. As for my own touches I am working on a light bar to be mounted to the front of the basket that is on the roof and maybe one for the rear as well. I am going to make it to where the light bar can fold down in case clearance is an issue such as getting into my garage. I will have a couple of them covered in red film.I am going to get a soft mount for a handheld spotlight, a heater for one of the cup holders. I took the enclosure to an upolstery shop so I can fully zip off the doors not just roll them up.
The carpet in the glove boxes is a great idea. Glad you mentioned that.
I am going to get a rear view mirror and a light that is fixed to the inside of the roof. Maybe a small red LED light to shine down onto the dash area so at night I can see what switches to hit.
Hope this helps and post if you have anymore ideas. Also, I hope you enjoy yours as much as I have mine. Just have to get the rest of the squeeks and cricks out of it.
My Bad Boy guy put a rubber spacer on my shocks that GREATLY improved my ride.