HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Enigma Camo
Thread: Enigma Camo
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 09:43 AM
Brett/IL
Nontypical Buck

Default Enigma Camo

I just recieved an order from Chuck at Enigma camo and let me tell you, I couldn't be happier. Let me start by saying that Chuck is one of the nicest guys you will ever speak with. We had several phone conversations while he was working on my camo and every time after we got off the phone I was amazed at how personable he was, as well as being concerned with the "little" details that matter most.

My camo arrived Tues. and I couldn't get the box open fast enough. As expected to Wolfskin material is unbelievable. It is whisper quiet, the colors are very sharp and vibrant, and it appears to be tough as nails. I immediately headed for a stand that we have been seeing a good buck out of. The buck never showed that afternoon, but a bachlor group of 18 mature toms and jakes did. The birds got within 11 yds. of me in a 12 ft. ladder stand in fairly open draw, and while I got "the eye" several times, they never could pick me off. I didn't try to shoot one for fear the buck was somewhere close by, but I do believe I could have pulled it off. I hunted in it again yesterday morning in a light rain and it kept my dry. While it is not waterproof, the repellency is adequate for light showers or heavy dew.

Anyone shopping for great camo, made from a fantastic material, should contact Chuck. He will work hard to insure you get all the features you desire and that it fits exactly how you want.

http://www.enigmacamo.com/