HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - WILD COUGARS CONFIRMED IN PA.
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 06:48 PM
sproulman
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: WILD COUGARS CONFIRMED IN PA.

ORIGINAL: gergie

When will the insanity stop??? Sproulman, do you have any pics? Any scat? Anything for me to believe you have spotted a cougar? The answer is NO.Other than you saw one "back in the day" and stop with all the conspiracy theories like the pgc wants the deer gone or they released cougars years ago blah,blah,blah. Oh, and the one where all the big bucks in PA are being shot during the muzzeloader season by young kids being a coincidence. I feel you are lacking drama in your life. If so, watch some of those MTV shows at night. They are filled with drama. My wife watches them all the time.

if you would take time to look at THEIR info, not mine, you would see they put a CONFIRMED cougar track taken in clinton county,pa.
what else do you want?
as for one i saw back in 1994 or so, no, no pictures.

please contact them, they have e-mail address, dont contact me,i just put info on here for us as they had article in our local newspaper here in clinton county, pa.

as for muzzleloader week and big bucks being shot with bow,YOU BET,a lot of big bucks were shot that week, now i will let you decide why and yes, a lot were shot by kids with BOW..congrats to all those 12 yr old kids getting huge bucks with bow.................................