HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Game Carts
Thread: Game Carts
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 07:51 PM
JoeBigSky
Spike

Default RE: Game Carts

Lifer,

thanks for the tip. I ordered one and this evening after work I took it up to an area I know and filled a "B"(mulie doe) tag. Hunting by myself, it was a simple matter to get that fat doe onto the Supermaggame cart and roll her back to the truck. I even tossed my day pack onto the cart as well. Too bad it didn't have a rack for my rifle, had to strap that across my back, but I'm being spoiled now, LOL.

I was very impressed with the ease of rolling that cart up, down and over hills and obstacles. On the easier sections, I could literally use 1 finger to keep the cart chugging happily along behind me. Also, the deer got back to the rig without being dragged over rocks, dirt and cactus along the way -this will nodoubt result in a better table animal.

When I reached the rig, I simply backed the truck into a low spot and rolled thecart with doe still on itinto the truck bed. I tied it down andwas on the way home in minutes. Very nice.

In short, I would highly recommend the Cabelas Supermaggame cart. Oh yeah, it also came with a large canvas game bag for free. I didn't use that though. Gaveit to a friend who wanted it to use as an excellent bed roll cover for camping.