HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 31-Official Team Bowcephus Maximus Thread
Old 11-05-2007, 06:33 PM
manuman

Default RE: 31-Official team 31 Thread

Had teh same good buck get by me this saturday just as it happened to me last saturday. What is it that they say about the definition of insanity--doing the same thing over and over and expectingdifferent results![&:]I also watched teh same 5 pointer for about an hour. He fed around me again, and he now is broken up even more, and has scars on his face, and a wound on his right shoulder. I know that there is a bigdaddy doing this damage, and maybe it is the other one that got by me again. The same buttonhead was with teh 5 pointer,and he bedded down within 30 yards.I actually had to climb down and slip out while he was so close--but Imanaged to pull it off without his detecting me!I investigated the area where the good buckwalks through and found a scrape and selected another tree to relocate to this week--hopefully thursday am--this time I will be ready--and he wil probably walk through where I sat the last 2 weekends!