HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 24-Official Team 24/7 Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 09:45 AM
Hiawatha

Default RE: 24-Official Team 24 Thread

Congrats fsh, great buck. No hunting yet still for me, stuck away in college. I am going home this coming weekend to hunt. Leave here friday after i am done school but won't get home (5hours) until dark. Can't hunt sundays so that leaves me 1 day to fill my 3 tags. Will rifle hunt the morning for a buck then walk through a few bluffs and fill my doe tags. And then rifle or bow hunt the evening for a buck again. Not worried about filling my tags, will shoot 3 does if i have to but am worried about finding a big buck in 1 day. The pressure will be on. I am entered in both contests on here but with only 1 day i need to up my odds and go to the rifle at least for 2 of the tags. I will also get you guys some pics of the buck i pouched while i am home.Talking to my friends at home the bucks are not rutting yet. Still pretty slow as usual i will time it a little early but last year i saw my big boy on Nov 12 chasing does on a sunday so that is around the time i wanted to be home. Will take some video tape also and see if i can post it up here for you guys. Heck i have some of my archery hutning this fall i will see if i can posttoday. Started playing around with moivie maker and that last fewdays so still learning.Still figuring out this digital camera thing also. Good luck to all of you.......... Dan