HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - How'd your tournament season go?
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 12:48 AM
m.t.hands
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: How'd your tournament season go?

sounds like you had a fair year mine and the last few have been a little dismal, i have been planning on fishing more "next year" but we have a small farm and i have had some health issues this past season(improving BTW), and i am panning on going a few hours in the middle of the day toady, hopefully next years season will be better, BTW our first couple's tournament this year we had 17 ish pounds and spun a hub one the way back to weigh-in, 6$ part cost us 500[:@], i'm really looking forward to miday today, it'll be nice just to spend a little time on the water, hopefully a few fish will act decent..

i noticed you mentioned conroe, i used to live in spring and fished conroe 8 days a week[:-], spent most of my time north of the 1097 bridge, peach creek, and up river in the jungles..

well good luck i'm hoping i/we (me and the misses) get to fish a little more this year, the work is catching up and in general things are getting back to normal

BTW, catch a few of the texas toads and post some pic's, oh yea when i lived there my favorite lakes and i have fished them some since are rayburn, tbend, fork, but fayette was my favorite, year round warm water