HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Sorry have not posted in awhile
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 05:13 PM
Schultzy
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Sorry have not posted in awhile

ORIGINAL: nwochuck

Oct. 13 dropped a 183lb doe. Oct 14 went out with a friend to video his hunt was nested in a brush pile sat for three hours when he hit a nice 6 point 225lbs. Went to stand when shooting pains from the waist down hit. Got home hit the shower when I went to get dressed my wife cam in bathroom and gasped for air. Ended up with 6 spider bites. Oct 15 went to doctor to find out they were all black widow bites. Well with also being a diabetic doc sent me to hospital. 3 of the 6 became infected. To shorten this story just got out of hospital at 8 this evening.
Oct. 13 went out and dropped a 165 doe. Oct 14 went out with friend to video tape his hunt. I nested into some brush sat for 3 hrs when he dropped a 225lb 6 pointer. Went to stand up to have shooting pains from the waist down. Got home took shower when getting out of the shower the wife walked in and gasped. Found 6 spider bites on back from waist down. The morning of the 15 had hard time standing up and bites grew to the size of baseballs. Went to doc to find out they were from black widows. With also being a diabetic went to hospital. Three became infected,which prolonged my stay. just got out this evening at 8pm. Came home pulled out some deer ribs and feasted. Will post pics of doe and video of buddies buck when I finally get my hands on them.

Which weight was it? Good pain killers hah!