HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 31-Official Team Bowcephus Maximus Thread
Old 11-01-2007, 08:37 PM
tbyrd
Fork Horn

Default RE: 31-Official team 31 Thread

Well guys, I just got back from my hunting trip to Illinois, unfortunately I was unable to connect on a mature buck. I did however see a definate shooter and another that was border line shooter. The weather was nasty the first 3 days, but my last day and a half was nice...and without rain. The last day and a half I saw alot of activity, just no shooters. I was just a week early. When I got back to work on Monday my work schedule was....well I don't know what to say about it, but after I was these 10 days in a role, I will hopefully get to go back to the stand, which should put me about the 7th, 8th, or 9th on stand, which here in Kentucky are some good days to be on stand, and I have a stand I have been saving all season for those 3 days. So hopefully some luck will come my way. I am hoping to maybe go back to Illinois the last of Nov. or around the first of Dec. to try to fill my tag for up there again, if it works out, and seeing how the land owner said I could come back and try my luck again after gun season if I could.

I see that we dropped out of first (just for a short period of time), but we still have plenty of time for the rest of us to put some bone on the ground. Hang in there guys, I think the season is about start rocking for us!