HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - One of two buck I took Oct. 25th
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 07:42 PM
JCNinOKC
Fork Horn

Default One of two buck I took Oct. 25th

First off I want to apologize for the picture quality. Due to the circumstances of being away from the house on a job and having no camera other than a camera phone that died after taking the photos of the bucks fighting this was the best I could do, but I still want to share the experience. Here is one of the twoarchery bucks that I goton the 25th. I gotthemdown in McAlester where I was working last week. I came across two bucks fighting that were locked together so tight that they could not seperate even to get away from me. I knew they would starve to death so Itook both of them. Theywere both 10 pointers and looked to be twin brothers or seperated by a year apart. One weighed 145 while the other weighed 122 field dressed. I got picks on the cell phone of them fighting before I shot them. The guy I was working with helped my drag them out so I gave himone of the deer because I can onlyafford to get one mounted. I had to use my feet and legs while he pulled to get them seperated.We managed to get them apart without breaking anypoints.