HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 6 - Official Team SBD Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 08:13 AM
HuntingBry
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 6 - Official Team 6 Thread

Hey guys, I just gotta vent a little. I'm getting pretty frustrated here. The good news is that I've been able to hunt more this season than the past 3 seasons combined. The bad news is I feel like I've been a day late and a buck short (literally) all season. The last 2 days have been a perfect example of this. As I mentioned in my previous post I went out Wednesday and sat through some miserable weather and toughed it out on a day when deer were unlikely to be moving. As a result, I needed to wash and dry all of the clothes I wore. Well, I left my stuff in the dryer and my bow at home yesterday in anticipation of another nasty day. Well, it was cold and windy, but the rain stopedin the a.m. Perfect weather for deer movement. So, there I am driving home from work with no clothes, no license, and no bow and the deer were moving everywhere. To make matters worse it's supposed to rain all of today and tomorrow. With daylight savings time coming next weekend I'm down to crunch time for available time to hunt for this bow season.

Well thanks for letting me whine. All I can do is keep at it and try to make it happen.