HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 16'6 sea nymph traveler
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 08:21 PM
WSSLONGSHOT

Default 16'6 sea nymph traveler

This would make a good bass boat, It has electric anchormates, 50hp merc, cnc tilt/trim, It has brand new seats, bass boat carpet, I put new steering console, it has newer controls. The deck in the front is up about 8" from the bottom deck. It could use a little camo, and it would make an excellent duck boat. You could easily set a deck riser in the front for carp shootin. I removed the T-motor, but have another I will let go with it, foot controlled 56# evinrude. I have a cooler mounted in the back that is plumbed for livewell with pump. It has 3 new battteries. has updated livewell controls. the boat is very stable, it has new transom, new marine plywood. I rebuilt the trailer, new bearings, tires rollers, lights.
This boat is very nice with mod-v hull, It could use a couple minor things to make it perfect. This is my dad and I's boat, I have a bass boat, with my mother's health being bad, they quit camping, and he decided he wanted to sell it. We are asking $2800, I would consider a T/C prohunter Encore as partial trade.

Thanks