HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 05:05 AM
tsoc
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

I saw three deer on yesterday afternoons sit.Unfortunately I saw them all on my way in to the stand.Two doe's and a spikehorn.The spike horn was bedded about 10 yards away from the stand tree.While on stand I saw two doe's at a distance,likely the two that I bumped on my way in.I was shocked because it was literally raining acorns,squirrels were going crazy around me.I have never seen or heard as many acorns come down.I was off a runway that looked like a cow path.It was very warm though.I am a little (lot) concerned about the amount of buck sign that I am seeing.Not many rubs at all,I did see two good scrapes Saturday while trailing that deer.I have seen four bucks but they all have been small.Bucks should start to get cranked up a little here shortly.
What scent products have produced for you guy's if any? I have had consistent results with Kishel's Buck thrasher II,James Valley Wall Hanger,and a company called Realdeer.I have always debated about the use of scents,with Bow Hunting especially I just want something that is going to stop them in a shooting lane.I would be curious to know what you guy's like to use.