HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - ANYBODY FROM WASHINGTON STILL AROUND???
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2002, 05:00 PM
gator99

Default RE: ANYBODY FROM WASHINGTON STILL AROUND???

Hey nascar I am in the Tacoma area--Spanaway. I just started waterfowling again two years ago. Lived in CO and Neb and very spoiled when it comes to the #'s and season out here in WA. I hunt Fort Lewis but since Osama, we are restricted to only hunting propertys off base. I also like to waterfowl down in the Rochester area. ( Brady, Elma). I am interested learning more about the Mossyrock Chehalis area. I killed 45 ducks last season, no geese. I have yet to take the test for identificataion. The seasons seem unfair accout of the weather. The next day after waterfowl ended, it snowed hard in Tacoma. I went out to Fort Lewis to check it out and where I was seeing 5 to 20 ducks a day, I saw hundreds. I think the season should at least reach the last of Jan. It seem to get colder anyway. I havent been to pot holes, accout I don't have the time to take off from work. I use Vacation for elk and deer. I did hunt some private land with a guy, and it was good hunting. I also talked to a guy out in Graham are who owns a dairy and he is thinking about letting me hunt this year, cause he and his kids wont be. Anyway let me know where you are at, I would be interested in learning more out here!! Thanks

BRian