HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Rage: are they worth the hype?
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 07:30 AM
Ratus

Default RE: Rage: are they worth the hype?

You've never bashed any competitive products?!? HA! That's what you're known for most on this forum, it seems that's all your post are is bashing unless its defending Field Logic

Here's your last one about Morrell's Yellowjacket target

How does it hold up so well when part of the target is a cardboard box inside of it. It is scrap foam that they get and wrap with a flimsy plastic wrap. First shot out of a 260fps and my BH was sticking out the back. It lasted me one day
Don't say that was just your experience or that its the truth because you're the ONLY one to ever have had this experience, smacks of bashing (or lying)to me! Even the preacher on here called you on that! []

[blockquote]quote:

ORIGINAL: annika3

I blew through my Yellow jacket on the first shot right to the fletching and I'm only shooting about 260fps
[/blockquote]

If you hit it in the middle you didn't. I shoot over 400 grains hunting arrows, with speeds in excess of 300 FPS, and the only time i've ever done that was on an older one that had the center shot out of it.. not calling you a lair, just hard to believe.
It's a simple matter of checking your post history to see this is true, why did you edit out your name when I told everyone they could call Field Logic and ask for Chad Stoll and get you? Since your not a Field Logic employee and all [:'(]