HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Jay Gregory Splitter Buck
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 12:07 PM
annika3
Fork Horn

Default RE: Jay Gregory Splitter Buck

ORIGINAL: Bradkoz

he works so hard getting all his equipment and supplies from sponsors and then pimping there products. i really give bowhunters a bad name? wow i mean being an ethical hunter and everything doesnt matter but when you bash some tv hunter your giving bowhunters a bad name. im not jealous at all. i have my opionion and thats it i dont respect people like him now when i see a guy on here get a huge deer that he put all the time in to get while keeping a real job and even if its a spiker i respect that. to this guy he just spent another day at work shooting a huge buck while proably passing on all the other monsters hes grown. these people keep this deer on their property to the point that they can just wait until its big enough for selling the sponsors products and then shoot it. if thats what bowhunters are all about then yeah i give them a bad name. sorry
I bow down to your greatness. You are right. It's easy to go to Iowa or for that matter any good outfitter in the Midwest and shoot a 190" trophy buck. I heard those 190's aredropping like flies. It's so easy even you could probably get one---NOT

Is it Jay's fault that he has bought a piece of property, managed it correctly, hunts smart, and knows how to shoot big bucks? And your telling me it's not a jealousy factor built into you comments. By the way I think he does have a "real job". It just happens to be in the hunting industry and on TV. And if you don't think it's very hard to do what he does go give it a try.