HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Ted nugent..friend or foe? again..
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2003, 02:21 PM
Belle Island

Default RE: Ted nugent..friend or foe? again..

Yes Ted is crazy and wacko, but he does not hurt our sport, if nothing else he is a celebrity that gets out there and fights for our God Given Right to hunt. Name me one more celebrity(besides C. Heston) that will stand up to the anti' s and voice their opinion. You can' t do it. Ted is not the best role model, I agree, but I' m not going to ask him to change and become a " Gentleman" just to look appealing to non-hunters. I really think this whole issue gets blown out of proportion. There is not some huge group of people sitting out there waiting for a hunter to screw up so they can get off the fence and vote against hunting. It will never happen. Maybe a few liberal states like California, but who cares about CA anyway Who cares what Ted does, really? I like a little change, something different. I guess you would rather watch some boring " Gentlemen" hunter who always makes perfect heart shots and watches the deer expire cleanly and humanely? Well that not reality and it never will be. Some people make bad shots, some people make stupid decisions, thats hunting. Either join us or get out of the way.