HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 31-Official Team Bowcephus Maximus Thread
Old 10-11-2007, 03:57 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 31-Official team 31 Thread

wake...i hear ya buddy....those screw in steps and a lock on is more pain than its worth IMO..hung 2 lock ons this year...PIA...gotta remove 5 steps so noone steals them or no kid climbs in and gets hurt and its MY fault...uncomfy compared to my Summit viper...dont feel nearly as safe and my viper....just dont like them...spoiled after using my summit.

final word is in...heading to my buddies camp tomarrow. should be there by 2..on stand by 3 or so hopefully...

getting contradicting weather reports...one calls for a better chance of rain and high winds..the other calls for less wind and less chance of rain either way its gunna be cold...if its windy, i will hunt the pines or hemlocks or deep in the valley...

cant wait to get away.....gunna be a good time...maybe even kill me a buck! chances are as good as anywhere. buddy seen 5 up there a week or 2 before the season...2 monsters...the other 3 were 14-16 wide shooters...plus who knows how many smaller bucks roam...last year 1 guys seen 11 bucks..some legal some not...killed a nice 8pt. that was rifle season...but they all live and use the area...just hope one walks by me....im pumped....

good luck guys...keep on keepin on!!! be back sunday night!