HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 32-Official Team Freakdaddys Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 09:38 PM
Arjuna
Typical Buck

Default RE: 32-Official Team Freakdaddys Thread

Alright guys, I've been thinking. (That's very dangerous, too....I know.) Anyway, I know that some of you will be waiting for a "monster buck." Here in Alabama, we have a three buck limit. So, with the rules as they are and by wishing to stay in compliance with the contest rules, I might shoot a smaller buck for my first buck than I want. Last year, I didn't even shoot a buck. That was fine. I let several little bucks go. However, a shooter for me doesn't mean that it has to be bigger than anything I've ever shot. I might shoot a 100" deer. Ok...I'm digressing...sorry. Anyway, I got to thinking that if we all just took something we'll probably win. However, you might not be willing to take a smaller deer than you hope for. I personally respect your restraint. However, if that is the case, I might ask why you signed up for this contest. You are a part of a team. I am actully asking you to be a team player. Play by your rules, but if you are in doubt...shoot! That's just my two cents. Ok...I'm tired and wandering in my thoughts. At least we're still on the front page.

I'll update you about Saturday's hunt. I at least hope to take a doe.