HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Loesch Enterprises
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2003, 12:08 PM
HV Bowman

Default RE: Loesch Enterprises

Just for the record, first let me state that I have no affiliation with any archery manufacturer in any capacity. The Grip I ordered and recieved for my Icon is a left hand grip. Loesch if not perfect. They make very few Left hand grips but, of the ones I have seen or have heard of, the posts on this thread are the first and only complaints I know of regarding the craftsmanship aspect of the grips.

Shrewd grips are also a fine grips. It just depends on each individuals personal choice. If a wooden grip is what you have in mind then Loesch is a good way to go. If you have a personal complaint with the manufacturer it might be a good idea to try to resolve it with him before running down the mans business. there are too few small businesses that cater to our sport. I can understand anyones anxiety and even anger if a product does not meet your expectations but, wouldn' t it be better to try to get satifaction from the company you bought the product from. Most companies that I know of which provide archery equipment to the consumer will go out of their way to satisfy the customer. Archery in general is a small community and manufacturers know that word of mouth carries more weight then all the advertisments that they may put out to the media. Whether you know it or not, forums like this one carry more weight then you would imagine. If anyone out here can do a better job at making a grip then why not take the bull by the horns and start making them for all of us out here. I am a firm believer that " those who can do,those who can' t" well, you can fill in the rest.
Constructive criticism can be a good thing unless it is carried to the extreme.
Just my .02