HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - WY weather Region R?
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 10:59 PM
NJheadhunter71
Typical Buck

Default RE: WY weather Region R?

RURU12, thanks for the heads up. I will be packing all of my winter and fall clothes expectingthe weatherto change at the drop of a hat. I don't plan on hiking but a couple miles off the trails and I definitly willcarry a GPS, sat phone and a compass. I have yet to get my topo's but plan on getting them this week. The best tool so far I have found was google Earth. I can see access roads, streamsand terrain but unfortunatly I can'tuse it when I'm out there unless I print some screen shots. I will bethere from the 15th until 20th and hopefully come home with a freezer to fill! I have a question for you all, how and where can I get my deer tested for CWD? That isGod willingI am lucky enough to connect. One more question, I plannd on leaving the campsite in the mornings by use of ATV and plan on keeping backup stuff on the atv as far asextra water,gear and hiking the rest of the way. Do you think this is okay? Do you use one out there? I am also bringing a packable game cart to leave on the ATVand was wondering if its worth it?