HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - An Outcry for Equal Access Hunting on Federal Land in WY
Old 10-03-2007, 03:53 PM
NJheadhunter71
Typical Buck

Default RE: An Outcry for Equal Access Hunting on Federal Land in WY

The law is very unconstutional in a very UN-AMERICAN way. One question to all that think this is protecting the game that they think belongs to just them? what your saying is its okay for a a resident who just moved there from back East to to hunt in the wilderness area but its not okay for an Eastener who lives in the East to hunt there. Discrimination based on where someone lives is dispicable! Whats next, telling me I can't hunt somewherebecause I look a certain way! Hey Stick Bow, get the patition started and we will contact the US Sportman's Allience and see whats what. Ifthe law was really serious aboutbeing concerned about people's well being why not make you take a wilderness skills test of class? What a waste?I am going out to the Big Horns next week and plan on buying all our supplies out there inone of the small towns. Not because i have to but because i respect the people who live in the area. BTW Texasimport were you singing the same song before you moved to Loveland? andBigBulls I guess your from Wyo?Not all us Easteners are horn honking finger flashing cell phonetalking flat footers! Thats it! you convinced me, I moving next week LOL