HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The Bucks of Tecomate
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 02:21 PM
superstrutter
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: The Bucks of Tecomate

I guess Mr Morris like many others do not realize that all southern and southeast states have the midwestern states to thank for even having any whitetail. If it was not for states such as Illinois, Minnesota, etc... shipping hundreds of whitetails south, there would be no whitetail south of the Mason Dixon line. He could have just said thank you.
[/quote]

What?Since when did they ship deer down south? If your talking about to some Texas ranches, then okay. I promise you there are no midwest deer genes going around in La. BTW, there are more deer south of the Mason Dixon line than up there, just not as impressive. Explain how if it weren't for the midwest there would be no deer in the south. That makes absolutely no sense. Am I misunderstanding your response? As for the show, I will watch it if there is nothing else on. Taking the bucks they do after basically hand raising them, is no challenge. This is not a real life average Joe situation, but if you've got the money, might as well use it to your advantage.