HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 37-OFFICIAL TEAM CARDIAC ARREST THREAD
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 08:26 AM
RTA47
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 37-OFFICIAL TEAM 37 THREAD

I took the 8th thru 11th off, I plan on hunting hard those 4 days. Wife and I will be staying in the camper, it'll be nice to have a warm body next to me for those chilly nights...if I could only figure out how to have her get up earlier than me and have my breakfast ready....HHHmmmmm
Hey man those days your taking off sounds great! Plus spending time alone with the wife in the outdoors camping and simply just getting away from the house. (nice)Enjoy and good luck.

Sounds like you made the right call. Congrats on the doe......I probably won't be getting out until 2nd weekend of Oct. due to a new youth firearmhunt the first weekend. Keep up the reports.....it's nice to hear.
Thanks! I had made plans this yr to take a couple of does in the early season and then hunt strikely for bucks after that.
Well luck was on my side so thats what i have done.
So now i amlooking for antlers only!
Like i sead came close last saturday maby not muck longer there really using the area i have been hunting "rubs popping up all over".
It wont be long now for you as well what? a couple more weeks! Looking forward to hear whats going on in your neck of the woods. Good Luck

Congrats on the 2nd doe RTA. Sounds like you're having a good season.

I'm still waiting on October 6th. I think I might miss opening day. I gotta work nights during that time and don't get off until 6:30 that morning. BUT...I have 12 days off after that.

Good luck everyone and be safe!
You only have another week! missing opening day is not bad if your going to be able to hunt 12 days.
Hey men thanks for the kind words.
I am doing my best to put a buck on the board for our team. And like i sead i will not be verypicky. The first buck that looks like he will score over a 100inchs i will do my besttake him.
"Came close with a much better buck than that last saturday evening".
I will back out there again this weekend trying again seeing lots of deer and lots of rubs!
Good luck to everyone on this team for the wholeseason!
Hunt Hard! Have fun! But most of all Be safe!.. rta47.terry