HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 21-Official Team Bleeding Hearts Thread!
Old 09-28-2007, 04:44 AM
pjhunts
Typical Buck

Default RE: 21-Official Team Bleeding Hearts Thread!

more bad, if not terrible, news from my doc. i had my surgery yesterday and it seems my shoulder was in worse shape than they expected(big surprise). not only do i have a broken bone and a torn labrum muscle, they removed 3 bone spurs and found 2 torn ligaments as well. he tried to fix the bone,muscle and ligaments. the worst part is that he would not give me a full recovery time. he had originally said 6 weeks, but now says it will be a lot longer than that. what the heck is that supposed to mean. then he said the worst of the worst phrases i could ever hear, "i don't think you will be doing much deer hunting this year' i don't think he knows who he's talking to. i'm pretty determined that i will be hunting come rut time. maybe i can go insane on therapy and make him change his mind. if not. i've been kicking around some ideas. thought about getting one of those bipod deals to hold my bow, put my foot in the grip spot and shoot left handed. it would take a lot of practice but who knows. i go back this morning for a post op visit, i'll let you know if i get anymore news good or bad, not that it could get any worse.