HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - kill all deer in PA
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 04:51 PM
mikepsu54
Fork Horn

Default RE: kill all deer in PA

All I know is that i got more Bucks mounted on my wall than most of you and i am only 25. I can kill deer whenever i want to it is not hard to me. If i dont kill them someone else is that what i have learned over the past 5 years. I kill doe that need to be killed, doe that are over 4 Or 5 years old-- For you that dont know--Doesonly produce one deer after that around 80 percent of the time it is a doe. I shoot the deer where They are overpopulated mostly posted land that the where i got the landowners permission. If you think that only 450,000 deer are killed a year your not very smart. THey give out a Million+ tags. Pennsylvania hunters for the most part are hunters-They kill. Add in the roadkills, Aphis, Diseased animals, and natural predation. I am simply stating that their is a spotty deer population where their is a few to No animals. The forest health is fine. I do not see any overbrowsing in my management zones unless its heavily posted, Which is the problem in the first place-Its posted And its not being managed properly. Also i thought that this Was a hunting forum. I have to Spell this wrong so that most of us rednEckss can understand what i am saying. Or is This an English forum?????Should i proofread, and make drafts before i can submit it????I hope you dont rely on the Game Commissions Numbers to much. IF you look at The ''Numbers'' You will notice that we killed 700,00+ deer One year and the "Numbers" have Been decreasing since. Will they continue to add more tags to get they get thedeer kill down to under 300,000. We must not be doing our Job As hunters because we only killed 450,000 deer. We need to increase licenses. Sounds Great. That great management. Kill all the deer were you are allowed too, because you cant hunt deer were its posted--Make up for it.Thats great--That will produce more bucks...I see immature bucks breeding together and reproducing all the time..or do does Make Bucks??? No doe's no deer herd,,No bigger Bucks PERIOD. I would Like to see you guys hunt after the first day in game lands in Central PA were their is a high population of hunters.Tell me then that the game commission is doing a fine Job.