HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 31-Official Team Bowcephus Maximus Thread
Old 09-26-2007, 02:55 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 31-Official team 31 Thread

thanx guys...feelin pretty decint now...still a little "off" and congested...but atleast that fever and all that seems to be gone.

good luck guys...

im pretty pumped for saturday. still dont know weather to try and sit all day or not. i dont know if i can do it...and if its worth lugging the gear in there. i dont know...really, i can sneak in and out of there REALLY easy...im only in the woods maybe 150-200yds. i dont know...i can sneak out around 11 and sneak back in around 2 and not feel like i missed much...exspecially since it will be 70 and there aint a creek around...but its not uncommon for them to come bed in the pines in the middle of the day...thats usually 10am or so though...i dont know...ive honestly never made an all day sit...an all day sit in 70 degrees will just be a tourture test i think. chances of me seeing one between 11 and 2 or 3 is slim to none id say...but you never know.

hoping the biggun steps out at first light and gives me a good shot then i have nothin to worry about theres a good number of legal bucks in the area...and my buddy seen a bruiser going into my spot one night spotting. we got corn up along the roads for the most part so we really cant see much by spotting...last year we knew what deer were living there, but so did 100 other guys. the spot is always good for atleast 1 or 2 good ones with a handful of smaller legal bucks. im pumped...i got the itch to fling some arrows right now. thats one thing i hate about being here at school...my bow stays at home...dont have anywhere to shoot here...but i keep shootin every weekend all year till the seasons over...never loose my touch...