HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 31-Official Team Bowcephus Maximus Thread
Old 09-25-2007, 07:19 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 31-Official team 31 Thread

BUMP! lol

3 days and a wake up till im buck hunting. well...if i get better. got a nasty ear infection/fever/nasty cold and the whole 9yds. got on antibiotics yesterday so hopefully tomarrow im starting to recover. today was terrible. im not the kinda guy that complains about much...but man was i miserable today.

so long as i dont get WORSE i will be in the stand as long as i can bear...if im 100% im planning an all day sit. dont wanna risk leaving and coming back in later...spot is too hot to ruin..first day hunting a spot is always the best. we will see. first legal buck that gives me a shot and im loosing an arrow. i thought i might be a little selective the first couple weeks..but i aint gunna risk it. first legal buck is going down. but its gotta have 4 on one side so it wont be all toooo shabby..cant risk it..my luck we will close on the house and i will be packing and moving and moving in and unpacking etc...hopefully the first one to gimme a shot is a nice one...alot of decint ones in the area i will be the first day...just gotta hope they head my direction...

good luck guys...keep at it!! seasons are young yet!!