HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The End of Deer and Dog Hunting in VA
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 08:41 PM
reswire

Default RE: The End of Deer and Dog Hunting in VA

Hey Steve,

Don't take this the wrong way, but,..., why don't they run dogs fordeerin Northern Va? Could it be because that's where all the rich folks live? lol. I'd like to see the roads of Northern VA. lined up with 20-30 country boys, guns leveled, pointed right at some rich womans Mercedes Benz!! I'm sure that leather seat would turn brown for sure then. EverySaturday they shoot across the roads in Essex county, but no one ever does anything about it.If dog hunting is lost, it will be because of the idiots who hunt too close, or in the roads. Anyway,...

It seems all the good deer hunting is in the Louden county, or Northern Va. area for a reason. VDGIF protects the people with money because when they complain, the govener listens!! Could you imagine a pack of starving deer hounds running with all those pretty little fox-huntin puppies??

Most bucks in southern Va have lousy racks and are hard to hunt because of the constant harassment from bad dog owners. I hope they do something to preserve dog/hunting but still allow everyone else to live in peace. Those damn dogs run 12 months a year, 24 hours a day.

Guess I'll stick to rabbit hunting. At least my dogs give that poor ole rabbit a break once in a while. lol.