HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 06:00 PM
Nick Hull
Fork Horn

Default RE: 10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread

Alright guys man its been nuts around here! My buddy i help with his race car wrecked it again a couple of weeks ago so between helping him getting ready for the season and doing the honey do list i havent had the time to get on i did try there about a week and half ago and was unable i dunno? Maybe something i was doing or my cpu who knows. But anyways my season started on Saturday got in the woods around 5 or so it rained the night before and man was it beautiful out mid 50s in the morning only got up to around 65 only bad thing was the wind did a little tree surfing that morning. Around 7:30 a couple little does came through that was it until about 9:30 then a little bb and a nice doe came in the bb was under me for about 30 min while mommy hung out in the thick stuff then she decided to come out she came to 15yds turned so i decided i would shot her thought i was on her good but must have hit a branch or something ended up hitting her in the guts looked for half the day quit bleeding never did find her.
Didnt go back out Sat night to windy.
Hadd to work Monday but i got out after work and didnt get into the woods until about 5:30 at about 6:30 a flock of about 30 turkeys came through. Then right at dark a little buck and a doe came in shot the doe about thirty yards out ran for about another 30 and expired. So we got her cut up and in the freezer now i got some meat and need the horns to go with it! lol
But thats what ive been up to once again im sorry for not checking in sooner guys just been real busy.
Diesel Congrats on the doe hope she tastes as good as mine!!!!
GD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!