HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - handgun permit on hold, still - this sucks
Old 09-11-2007, 06:16 PM
bigcountry

Default RE: handgun permit on hold, still - this sucks

ORIGINAL: geterdun2

why does it matter what the offense is? that doesnt make any sense to me. so if it was for a DWI you would try to answer my question...but since its for marijuana you wont? makes alot of sense.

i just think its funny how you are so pressed on the marijuana issue. i didnt even mention it at all. and you brought it up. seems like you care more than me. i was just asking a question. now i see why in some other posts people hated arguing with you, because you sort of make no sense - and i tried to defend you. i asked a simple question, if ya dont know the answer, its cool, but i dont see the need to continue to bring it up. seems like your kind of stuck up and need to relaxa little honestly lol. its actually a little amusing because i never, whatsoever, mentioned marijuana, and all of a sudden you go raving on about it. im not gonna argue with ya bud, post what you want, your intelligence level and ignorance levelis pretty obvious to me.
It matters what the offense was because you admited you probably will do it again.If it was DUI, and you said, you will probably do it again, again, I would say your a first rate loser, who doesn't have the common sense to own a gun or go hunting with a bow. And I bet most on here would agree.

You ever wonder why all the MD folks you have PM'd won't let you hunt on thier land?

If I am so stuck up, why would PM me several times trying to score some land to hunt? Now your funny. I bet if I let you hunt on land I have access too, you wouldn't be singing this tune.