HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - handgun permit on hold, still - this sucks
Old 09-11-2007, 05:50 PM
bigcountry

Default RE: handgun permit on hold, still - this sucks

ORIGINAL: geterdun2

1st off, you didnt strike a nerve, i was commenting just like you did.

i didnt whine or cry about anything. i was asking a question,just like i am now. i didnt ask for anyones opinion on marijuana, at all, i asked about a legal question, which i got answered.
Holy cow, I hope thats a joke, you went on and on for days like a 12 year old. Do a search on it.

how do my posts in that deer forum mean i didnt learn anything?
You mentioned you will probably do it again.After all that. Getting caught, having to do community service, having your handgun permit held, you say its insignificant. And would be foolish/plain dumb enough to say you probably will do it again.

the bottom line is i am asking a question regarding a legal question about the courts, not about smokign marijuana lol. you seem to want to bring it up just because we have different opinions on the topic. this post has NOTHING to do with marijuana, it has to do with if a prosecutor has the power to resolve a court case before the actual date in my situation. marijuana wasnt even mentioned in my posting... at all?
Yep, you left out the offense. I guess I would too.

if noone has an answer to my question, that is great honestly, but please dont make remarks judging me on an aspect that deals nothing with my question. even if this just lets me vent my frustration, in my book it has helped me, since i cant talk to anyone at work really, i thought i could vent here because i was pretty sure people on here care and try to help, just like i do when others post threads.
Can't we vent on your foolishness?