HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - scouting for deer and found POT!! i think
Old 09-10-2007, 12:58 PM
ShatoDavis

Default RE: scouting for deer and found POT!! i think

ORIGINAL: longislandhunter

There is only one thing thatI am willing to risk my life for and that is Jesus Christ. Don't ask me about giving you resepect when the first and only post I ever received from you was one to put me down, one that questions my honor and integrity. Just who do you think you are?

You will get my respect when you apologize for disrespecting me but i am sure you are too much of a "Man" to actually acknowledge you did something wrong.
Do whatever you think is right, man. I will not apologize for anything I said. If you think that I'm wrong then you're entitled. I've got my morals and what you're doing violates all of them.

I wasn't insulting your honor or integrity. But, you took offense to my statement because deep down I think you know I'm right. I have no need of the respect of someone who looks the other way, when someone is obviously doing something illegal.

Think whatever you want to of me. Re-read my posts. I wasn't trying to judge you, I was trying to encourage you to do what you know is right.