HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - scouting for deer and found POT!! i think
Old 09-10-2007, 12:49 PM
longislandhunter
Fork Horn

Default RE: scouting for deer and found POT!! i think

First of all the caps lock was on accidentally. By the time I noticed i already had the first three sentences done so i left it as is.So if you took it personally then i apologize. i am man enough to do that as it was purely accidental.

As for everything else that you wrote I think you sound utterly ridiculous and i am sure many would agree. If you want to be a Martyr then by all meansgo for it. Don't sit here and tell me about doing the right thing. You say i am scared as if to put me down. no i am not scaredi am smart, obviously smarter then you. This is not about being brave or tough as you make it out to be using words like SCARED and chicken chit. stop trying to put me down. You obviously are not concerned with doing the "right thing" when you use words like that. it sounds like you want meto do the "Manly" thing. Give me a break. You must have been bullied when youwere a kid.

There is only one thing thatI am willing to risk my life for and that is Jesus Christ. Don't ask me about giving you resepect when the first and only post I ever received from you was one to put me down, one that questions my honor and integrity. Just who do you think you are?

One of the worst things a person can do in life is judge other people. Keeping taking on the role of God and see who ends up really SCARED in the end. I hope you change your way of thinking.

Your probably one of those tough guys that thinks its best to keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.I prefer to have only friends and itry not tomake enemies. You should try doing the same.

You will get my respect when you apologize for disrespecting me but i am sure you are too much of a "Man" to actually acknowledge you did something wrong.