HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - scouting for deer and found POT!! i think
Old 09-10-2007, 12:26 PM
ShatoDavis

Default RE: scouting for deer and found POT!! i think

ORIGINAL: longislandhunter

SO ANYWAY ACCORDING TO YOU WE SHOULD BE CALLING THE POLICE ON EVERYONE THAT WE SEE DRIVING ABOVE THE SPEED LIMIT. IN FACT IAM PRETTY SURE THAT PEOPLE WHO SPEED HAVE PROBABLY BEENRESPONSIBLE FOR MANY MORE DEATHS THEN PEOPLE WHO SMOKE POT. TRUST ME I DO NOT SMOKE NOR DO I CONDONE IT BUT I RESPECTPOSTS FROM PEOPLE WHO DO. I THINK YOU CAN SEE MY POINT HERE.
NO IDON'T SEE YOUR POINT!!!!! By the way take off the cap locks! If you compare the growing and selling of Pot to speeding then I can not reason with you. the two are polar opposites. The truth is that your original statement says it all to me. You know that you should turn them in, but you won't because you are SCARED! Thats the bottom line.

I'm not going to get into an argument with you over the legallity of marijuana. I don't care. I don't care if you take a drag every evening to relax. My point is the growing, cultivating, and distrubution of an illegal substance is dramatically different from driving 5 MPH over the speed limit.

The people who do these types of unlawful acts are most certainly dangerous. You are right to be concerned for yourself and your family. The bottom line is, are you going to allow fear or common deceancy win. And I will stand by my statement that if you do nothing, all the while knowing in your heart that you should turn them in.... Then sir you are chicken chit! That is the truest definition of the term in my eyes....

You can type at me with your cap locks on all day long. It won't change my mind on the subject. You obviously do not care if you have my respect or not, so don't let my words bother you.. I will go on thinking my way, and you can continue to go through life with no moral compass. You can let the winds of public opinion sway you this way, and let fear of retaliation sway you that way. In the end you will be as lost as a soul can be.

Do the right thing! More than what you think, is at stake here. Your own self worth will be damaged. There are worse things to be scared of than dope growers. Once you start turning your back on your morals you are opening yourself to doubt and self loathing.....

You will be happier with yourself if you do the right thing. Sometimes a man just has to stand up for whats right, even if no one else stands with you.

"Get thee behind me Satan!"