HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - scouting for deer and found POT!! i think
Old 09-06-2007, 06:08 PM
geterdun2

Default RE: scouting for deer and found POT!! i think

lol, longisland, man your not kidding. i mean when you and i say thousands, if you havent encountered them, someone might think "this guy is over exagerating, he wants me to believe he had over a 1000 bugs on him" , but lol it isnt a tail. i mean THOUSANDSS lol its unbelievable. i wonder when they die? do we have to wait for a frost? or do they leave when it starts getting cold. lol frost here isnt til like late-oct, i'd hate to think they stay there til then, but i dont remember seeing them last year while hunting in early ocotber? lol either way, i hope they all goo away soon.

dayna - yea it seems he made the right choice. people cant say what they would do until they must do it. can you imagine how nervus he might be if he reported them, got them ripped by the cops, and know that the growers know what he drives. i would be so nervous while hunting and walking out the woods by myself at night time, or with my wife. to me its a no brainer. and yea maybe they are the land owners. contrary to what most people think, even tho its a drug and illegal, people who smoke marijuana tend to be the nicest, most mellow people around. but thats doesnt mean someone wont get mad at you and harm you after a night hunt. mind ur business is a good rule of thumb. i wouldnt rat on them even if i saw them on the side of the highway, they could be good people just smoke a lil pot. well longisland im glad we could help ya bud. like dayna said they will be gone pretty soon