HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - NEW JERSEY $$$$$$$$PAY FOR A BUCK. ITS ABOUT TIME!!!
Old 09-02-2007, 05:35 PM
liquidorange
Nontypical Buck

Default NEW JERSEY $$$$$$$$PAY FOR A BUCK. ITS ABOUT TIME!!!

NOT!!!!!!!! i wonder what rocket scientist came up with the new pay for a buck permit system. i now have to go back down to that stupid never seems to work computer at wally world and surrender my wallet again. i can understand the state needing more money as usual but why complicate things. just charge more for the general permit and include the harvesting of one antlered deer. i highly doubt hunters will be buying extended archery permits, and such just to hunt doe-s especially in the peak of the rut. it just makes little scense. they should just call everything a doe permit then. they didnt touch the buckshot 2 buck limit though.guess they didnt want to piss the clubs off. if they want more money once again the average hunter has to pay. why not include fees to the other type users of the gamelands. i see mountain bikers, horseback riders, illegal quad riders all the time. why not shake someone else down. how about getting money from the auto insurance companies who we hunters do a big service for. i think there gonna find this will not raise any more money doing it this way. i have already vowed to purchase one less permit this year to send a message. im up over 200$ in extra fees. its just too much!. they should be out trying to recruit new users of the resources. to keep charging the already over paying hunters is not the way to do it.