HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread!
Old 08-30-2007, 02:02 PM
Planter
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread!

Hey Mike... Reedy's is not bad if you select the bow monkey you want to work on your bow. Chris is great but far to busy to give you the proper attention even when your dropping big bucks. I wish I could remember the other guy's name who is real good.
I bought my daughter a Browning Micro Medalian "or is it an adrenaline"there last year which I figure should have been a great bow with the ability to upgrade the limbs to enough poundage to hunt with. Well,the snot nose little high school kid who set it up backed the limbs out FAR more than he should have to keep them seated in the pockets so she could draw the bow.
Well, after a couple of days of shooting the limbs popped out of the pockets quite violently.Rather then take it back to the chump who set it up I sent it right to Browning. 10 days later the bow was returned with no problems.
One other minor problem I had with them not to long ago is that I asked for a dozen 100gr. field tips. Well they thru in some 70gr and some 125gr tips just forfun.
Archery USA in Dedham used to be real good. They specialize in target and olympic training but they do have good techs. Just keep in mind that they are not hunters which does not matter I don't think.One of the few places you can shoot paper for tuning purposes and use a decent chrony. If you do go up there or chat with them, let me know. I have not been there in a couple of years.Who else would you go to???
OH YES... On price, Reedy's is joke. gouge you big time for everything. They basically have the market cornered.
WOW that was long winded without much substance.......