HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread!
Old 08-30-2007, 09:23 AM
Mike Hill
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread!

Congrats Little Chief on your good news.I know it may be minor but any surgery is sceary.
Planter that spot sounds like a great spot especially when the deer get pressured I would definetly get a plan together for that spot.
RD I envy you I wish I could find a good archery shop around here. Its so hard causethere are so few shops around here that they all do great business and the owners don't have to work there no more and they pay these guys crap that work for themso when you find a good one he dosen't stay very long and now its mostly young kids that work there. The last time I went to Reedys the kid coulden't loosen a bolt so he was just getting ready to take a hammer to it. I stoped him just in time. What if I wasn't there. And how many other bows did he work on. I'll never go there again. The only other one is 50 miles away and the jury is stillout on that shop. If I want and good work done I have to go over 150 miles. To hear me talk youwould think I live way out in the country but I live inthe largest City South of Boston.