HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Any former vegatarians on here?
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 07:44 AM
Rob/PA Bowyer
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Any former vegatarians on here?

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

I wish I was a vegan.

My cholestrol would be about 100 points lower, and I wouldn't have porked up 5# in the past year. Oh well, I keep telling myself it's all "muscle mass." LOL

I've tried to cut out meat and dairy, but I just can't do it. Not sure if it's the protein cravings or their stunning white plumage, but I just can't resist a chicken. That's one delicious animal.

I could cut out red meat tomorrow,but the thought of all those delicious little chickens hopping around at Purdue Farms... Mmmmm.... Makes me hungry just thinkin' about 'em.
A human being a vegan is totally unnatural. We are meat eaters as a species. Meat won't put that weight on ya quik...it's everything else that you ate with it and probably more so the potatoes or dishes that goes with the meat. I eat meat like it's going out of my ears....all kinds and I've lost weight. All I did was cut out whites...ie pasta, bread and potatoes.

Meat is a protein and your body burns it immediately. Whites are starches and carbs...your body burns what it wants and then converts the rest as sugars and stores it as fat in the body....

Anyway,

Neck, congratulations for findin the truth. I never condemn anyone for being a vegetarian for what they deem as health reasons, which I honestly cannot fathom however, I have zero tolerance for anti meat vegans holier than thou in your face it's my way and your evil rightists.....