HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - ticks?!?!?!?!!?
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 03:52 PM
geterdun2

Default ticks?!?!?!?!!?

well. not good news at all. went today to hang my deer cam, and was walking out with my GF and looked down, and was covered in teenie, tiny little critters. at first we thought they were ants, then spiders, but after closer inspection, we see they are ticks - ALOT OF THEM. they are very small, about the size of a pin head, but im 100% they are ticks. i mean they were literally crawling alllll over me and her. i guess we walked right in the middle of a nest or something. i picked probably 50 off on my way home, and then got in the shower and scrubbed extremely hard. i thought i had them all off, but i jus looked down at work and am looking at about 10 right now. what should I do? i heard these little ones can cary lime disease, but im not sure if these are the ones. is there any preventative medicine I can get for these little edited. you guys wouldnt believe how many were on me, and how many are still on me. they are probably in places i cant even see [&:]. i dont know what to do. if they arent the ones carrying lime disease, is there anything they can do to harm you? except suck your blood? this is not good, i feel like i will never be able to rid myself of them. now i know why i like winter time. thanks