HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack
Old 08-25-2007, 06:34 AM
jmbuckhunter
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 2- Official Team 2 Thread

ORIGINAL: Chris_H

I'll have the bow before the contest starts. I don't see what the bigdeal is. Is there an experience requirement for this contest? I didn't read that in the rules.
No experience requirement, but there should be a COMMON SENSE requirement. The contest is already started, one buck is entered. And I believe the season is open in your state of SC.

If you have never bowhunted before, you should not pick up your bow on Friday and hunt on Saturday. You should practice with it for months before you go out and try to kill an animal with it. You don't buy go out and buy a bat and glove and play in the big leagues tomorrow. You have to work your way up. Well deer hunting is the big leagues, and you have 0 experience.

It is not even fair to the team you are on. They are playing shorthanded. Sorry for the lecture but I am calling this one like I see it. Too many guys out there already flinging arrows at deer who have no idea where they are going. [:@]