HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hunters Helping Kids
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 09:21 PM
triplespool

Default Hunters Helping Kids

Well I finally started a chapter for hunters helping kids in the state of Indiana. We will have our first banquet sept 15th in martinsville. For those who dont know anything about HHK look up hunters helping kidson the internet. There is NO membershipdues, just hunters helping kids. All the money made will go to the kids in the state of Indiana. It does not even have to be hunting. If a fire burns a house down and the kids have nothing then we will help them get what they need. Or if a kid wants to go to baseball camp and parents cant afford it then we will help the kid.I`m looking for people who like to helpout kids anyone can be a member at NO cost. We give away a hunt of a life time for the kids (check out the web page for pics and info).Everything on this hunt is paid for food,lodging,deer tags plusthey get a 243 with a scope and ammo. All they got to do is get to the hunt!!! This is true my daughter won last year and we went. Thats how come I`m starting a chapter in Indiana, for more info you can e-mail me at [email protected] or call at 812-887-3588. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.