HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Need Help
Thread: Need Help
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 04:31 PM
WolfWithBow

Default RE: Need Help

I have to trap it becasue last night it sprayed inside my house and everything of mine and my family's smells like skunk. Not only did this Skunk use its spray, it used Sulfaric Urine whcih it uses before it sprays it's main defense attack, my mother vomited becasue the smell was to horrible, and my dogs got sprayed in the mouth and were foaming and vomiting also. Now, the trap I have set up was trail one. I got hundreds of sticks and peged them into the grass in my yard with the back of my hatchet. They were only 1 inch apart in a row and they are nice and sturdy. The row of sticks is about 3 feet long and each row (only 2 rows) is about a foot and a half wide apart from each other, and did I mention the sticks stand about 1 and half feet tall. At the end of the small path I put a piece of flat hardwood that creates a dead end in the path. Next I have a peg in the middle of the path that is extremely sturdy, and I use black colored coated thick wire and make a snare that is set in the middle of the path. At the very end of the path, I will put a food lure of some sort, like apples or bread. If im lucky, the Skunk should go into the path to get the food and get snared, and from a safe distance, I can use my bow to kill it. Yes there may be oder in the air when it gets snared or shot with arrows, but it will be nothing compared to what happened last night. So thats what im using to trap my Skunk that poisoned my dogs last night and destroyed our furniture and clothing with disgusting smell.