HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 12:04 PM
davepjr71
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 19-Official Team 19 Thread

Scot,

I believe that's the first you mentioned about the bear. Of course, I'm in my own world lately. That's pretty neat. It's even cooler that you are introducing your nephew into the bowhunting community.

Last night one of the guys i shoot with brought his teenage cousin to the range to shoot his new Redhead Krypik for the first time. It's amazing watching a new archer shoot and go through the things you are not supposed to do and then find yourself doing them when you shoot. The not gripping the bow before the shot is a big one.

He did pretty good for his first time and even went out onto the 3D range with us and gave it a whirl. He was enthusiastic and even wanted to shoot at 40 yds even though we told him to practice at 20 and 30 tops until he gets his form down.

One of the hunting magazines listed the Eastern Shore of MD as one of the sleeper spots for B&C deer. The good newsI found out last night is that the land that i got my buck on will be all to my brother andI this year. The guy's son will be out to sea and won't be hunting. this property had bucks that make mine look like a fork small deer.