HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Lost Hunting Land & Lost Hunting Kids
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2003, 05:56 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Lost Hunting Land & Lost Hunting Kids

wow im surprised PA didnt win...you couldnt imagine how fast them houseing plants are poping up EVERYWHERE...an area that most of the people around here considered "the country"..mainly farms and wood lots...very few houses except a few here and there and the farm buildings and houses...now within the last 5 yrs they put in a decint sized 3 lane high way(2 going out 1 coming in..dont ask me) in and a ton of housing plants..i cant believe how fast the woods turned into housing plants..but yet we loose a bunch of people from western PA yearly...hmmm doesnt make sense to me...and the kids i agree they need to be shown the great outdoors..im glad my dad showed me..i was in diapers and i was fishing! i caught my first fish..a rainbow trout i probally just turned 3...sure my dad had to do most of it but i reeled it in..thats how young i was and i loved it all since then..just sunday i was doing some early season scouting seeing what deer made it through the season and theres a shopping plaza..there were kids in the back of it on bike kicking on the door with all their power just trying to cause problems..i smiled and just thought how nice it is to be problem free and i have the great outdoors...i could been one of them kids..but instead i know what real fun is..and all that land them kids would say is usless i hunt...alot of it does have to do with video games..what kid wants to go outside and get cold wet and dirty and maybe not even fire their gun when they can shoot trophys on a game all day long and not move...id rather be out there anyday..i hate games..thats ok..when us hunting kids now are older the woods will thin out hunter wise...if we have woods left that is...