HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Do you think Scent Lok is a must?
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 08:21 PM
Germ
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Do you think Scent Lok is a must?

The above picture is taken by a person with a site dedicated to smearing scentLok.

The above person also tried to take a bribe from scentlok. Arthur I have about asmuch faith in the picture as i do in the Govener here in MI

The bribe part is on his website, so I did not make it up, LOL. Not saying to useit or not, nor believe in it. I just can not stand people with agenda's. I have use Scent-Lok in the past, but I find some of the silver base clothing easier to use. Fact in 2007 I will not have a suit with ScentLok. Because I feel other products are better, if ScentLok makes a product better than what I am using, then I will buy it.

Here is the quote from the guys site. Sorry I won't use the persons name
I was informed on May 2, 2007, that in their most recent Patent re-exam, Scent Lok accuses me of trying to get them to bribe me to not post, talk about or write about my proof that their product cannot work as they claim. The truth of the matter is that I did try to get them to bribe me, in either an e-mail or a signed letter, so that I would have proof of their willingness to bribe me, so I could expose their tactics to the public. I never intended to accept a bribe from them.
I came up with the idea of trying to get them to bribe me after Mike Andrews (of Scent Lok) made the following statement to me: "We look forward to having you as one of our biggest supporters in the future." I took that as an offer to compensate me if I would no longer comment on my beliefs about how their product could not work as they claim.
Here is what I e-mailed Scent Lok on May 2, 2007
I love the bold part Good choice Arthur