HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Home Made Airgun for small game, birds and fishing
Old 08-16-2007, 03:25 AM
DrchaosMD

Default RE: Home Made Airgun for small game, birds and fishing

That's fine I was simly interperating what you had written. I thought it was somewhat strange that someone would break the law then post it on the internet.[&:][8D]
lol, Ok kool as, and i have found out Kangaroos ( one of our national emblums ) are classed as verment on private land, so are allowed to be killed even witout a licence. (i did my research)
You said "this roo was shot on private property"
No one had yet mentioned where the roo was shot or asked.
Just trying t cover your ass(in the nicest way possible)?
It doesnt matter, i was allowed to, hell i would have been allowed to run after it throw rocks at it and stab it with a knife if i wanted/could do it. no need to cover my arse mate

Like was it already 300 psi rated or was it like 160 and you did summat to stop it from bursting?
I made this from scratch, bare matirials... when i made it i found the weakest part (the airline connections) maximal operating pressure
and deemed that the guns maximal operating pressure, but soon when i find a way to strengthen these parts i will surly be able to run 400psi+ witout a worry.
Who cares... the gun is AWSOME!. lol. About how much do you have in it? Im interested in making one. Thanks

Also... where do you get the supplies, can you get them at a local hardware store such as lowes?
Again thanx, the parts i used were "scrap" lol stainless steel from my works scrapyard.
i would think it to be possible to make it from parts gained from your local hardware store, perhaps sign up at
http://www.spudfiles.com and look around (dont forget to read forum rules to begin with)

all it comes down to is just a basic concept, i have no doubt you could make somthing similar/ish to what i have made

thnks for all the comments