HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 4- Official Team Trick'em 'n Stick'em Thread
Old 08-15-2007, 08:05 PM
gutshotem
Fork Horn

Default RE: 4- Official Team 4 Thread

Sorry I haven't posted since I checked in. I've really been busting my arse at work because I'm off for the next 9 days to visit my sister in San Diego. A little bit about me if anyone cares to know. I'm 29 and have hunted my grandfather's 300 acre farm since I was 12. I just moved to Rockville MD last year, but thankfully I haveabout 25 vacation days to burn by the end of the year so I'll be able to come back and hunt PA most of the season. I don't have much in the way of property in MD, but I'm going to get tags and try some public ground before and after work. Like I said earlier, I have seen several good bucks on and around our property, but I haven't scouted as much as I would like to because I'm so far away. Sounds like we have a pretty good bunch of guys here. I'm really looking forward to the season. This is also my first year in the contest. The name sounds good to me. Best of luck to all you guys.See you when I get back from Cali---Mike