HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Question on used bow
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 06:24 PM
minnesotahunter

Default Question on used bow

Hey guys, [/align][/align]It's been a while since I've posted anything on the boards. Been a hectic year. It's nice to be back though. Anyway, my wife is ready to make the plunge and start bowhunting soon, but in the mean time, she's primarily interested in target shooting. I've been looking around to find abow for her, and found a guy locally that's selling a Parker Micro Phoenix in the right draw length and draw wieght for my wife. [/align][/align]He's asking $280 for the bow, sight, Trophy Taker rest, 10 arrows, release, case, and stabilizer. It's a 2005 model. This seems like a great deal to me, particularly since he's 5 miles away and I can go and see it and all. It's his girlfriends bow, bought buy her ex-husband, and it sounds like she barely used it. [/align][/align]Anyone have any experience with this bow, or a similar model? I don't want to drop a ton of cash in case she doesn't get really in to it, but would like to get her something decent. Let me know what you think![/align]